Sunday, January 24, 2010

GAIN Global aid Network

Saterday and Monday myself and several youth and team leaders attenden a seminar taught by George F. Rhoades and his colleague Patricia.

For myself, it was a refresher from what was taught in my "Family Abuse and Violence" course. On Saterday, George spoke on the signs of trama. He shared how age and gender play a role in how a person responds to trama. Patrica showed us ways to councel people, by asking open-ended questions. On Monady we shared our experiences with eachother. I believe that helped all of us not just myself, because we heard how others are going through similar feelings.

Thank you George and Patricia for coming to Haiti and sharing your knowlege with us. And a special thanks to Keskia Chaple for hosting this event and providing us lunch.

In His Service,

No comments:

Post a Comment